From the second I was born, via emergency c section, basically dead and 3 weeks past my due date, I was born 8/31/88. My soul formulated myself to need to be born on 8/31/88 to be a master number 11. My father LAST minute changed my name to Alexandra which numerology of Alexandra is also 11. Since before time out of body I knew this life was going to be the hardest on me. Years of anxiety, years, of severe bullying, I mean, BULLYING, not teasing. Traumatic scars to be left for many years to come. A broken and toxic home, no relationship with my mother and home and school being hell on earth for me with no friends, or anyone who made me feel safe. I was told I wasn’t pretty enough to sit with people, even teachers laughed at me when people said my teeth made me look like a homeless bum. I couldn’t afford the dentist, I had no option but to accept what I looked like. At 17 I died at a hardcore show, I was knocked out looking for the bathroom and not conscious again until I woke up a week later. The only thing I remember is seeing an angel that said, “go back my child with great power comes great responsibility”. After my parents being told I would never wake up and to “prepare themselves” I woke up completely fine, untouched. Only now to become so sensitive to hearing inside peoples heads, traumatic anxiety, feeling others emotions, and last but not least seeing the dead and speaking to them. Around 2010-11, I remember saying to myself after a bf told me he could never actually date me cause my teeth were bad, I decided from that day forward, “If someone doesn’t like me because of how I look then I don’t want them to like me.” I had bad teeth until I was 22, getting them fixed while in a relationship I was in a deep abuse
Case of a boy that never let me feel good enough and belittled and abused me until I couldn’t take it anymore. I was sensitive as all hell, working in a tattoo shop where I could hear the shit talk being spoken about me, because I did not allow sexual harassment. I was stuck, I was terrified I was afraid. I was on my last leg, asking to be put in a mental institution, I couldn’t breathe in my own body, let alone my own life. I didn’t understand what was wrong with me, I knew what I felt and saw was real, but every spiritual center told me I was too young. Around then my dog who was my soulmate got very sick. I had no idea what reiki was, I had no idea about any energy healing or energy at all. But I felt when connor couldn’t move, something said put your hands on him and take away his pain. My body was in agony 24/7 because I am the type of empath that physically feels others pain, emotional blocks, trauma, anxiety and I empath how it felt for someone to pass away. I am a giant conduit of all source and then I had never been more afraid of my body. I was on my last leg, needing help, and I literally just said help. A few days later a woman who’s a pet psychic approached my mom with my dog Connor coming through, saying nothing could’ve helped him and he passed in no pain, she told my mother someone in her life needed her and gave her a business card. Tracey Korotky saved my life. She began teaching me reiki before I knew what it was and helped me understand what I even was. She made me not afraid of the souls I physically saw, the angels I saw, and the voices I channeled. She began my journey, and now, almost 10 years later, I give it back.
WHAT IS AN EMPATH?
An empath is someone that physically feels the emotions, pains and traumas within another soul. They take on others emotions as if they’re their own. The empath will live a life not understanding, their pain in their story is a vibrational match for others pain, and that will be the wild empath years, until they take back their power to fully awaken, grow and heal. The feelings can then be used as tools to help the world to heal. The empath will have to be very careful to not take on a victim role, and realize their life has been a teacher.
The empath is here in this time on earth to be the change in the world. We are the bringers of love, the bringer of compassion and we are here to change the world. The empath in time out of body will create many scenarios of low vibrational energy to match them to force them to such pain they emerge to awaken to remember who they are and why they're here. Empaths generally come from a bad home, have one abusive or absent parent, and feel like the alien thrown into a mess of children being your family. Your soul is much older than everyone else's but you sign up for your truest lessons within your soul family.
There are many different incarnations of the empath on this earth, your physical sensitivity and psychic abilities determines where in incarnation you are at. Empaths deal with bouts of depression, alcohol dependency, drug use, over indulgence of eating, being diagnosed bipolar, being diagnosed with fibromyalgia, extreme paranoia, fear of the internet, fear of driving, fear of literally not having anything to fear. Empaths have horrible digestive systems being they are unable to "digest" most of their feelings and anxiety because most of it is just not theirs. Empaths will incarnate in this life with many residual issues from past life and childhood which will be a vibrational match for massive anxiety ridden energy and emotional issues which you'll continuously take on unless you do the work in self healing. When you heal your issues you are then set free from being a vibrational match to lower density energy.
Empaths can hear the energy inside people's heads, feel any shift in energy within someone, and feel completely insane. Empaths will continuously ask if everything is ok with someone and become a massive people pleaser to not feel the disrupt in energy of people. The empath will stay completely emotionally lost most of their lives because they're living a life as a shell of a soul, with no idea who it really is, just suffering from feeling too much, probably having some form of trauma, and no real identity. It's not until later on when they hit painful roads to awaken to their true spiritual self and light worker they begin to discover who they truly are. Generally a sociopathic romantic relationship will come into play somewhere to create the true awakening.
Empaths have a giant guilt factor. The empath will literally feel guilty doing something for themselves. I have these issues where I can do anything that someone else wants to do, and you won't hear a peep out of me, I’ll chameleon myself to any group of people and mask myself as completely happy to be doing it. Empaths are giant chameleons and can form themselves to any Setting, it’s because the empath can pick up on the energy of
someone and will know how to speak with them in a way they can understand which makes them feel safe or at ease. It's not a manipulation tactic, it's a tactic of our own emotional protection, not to stand out in any way or be singled out. They like to exist in the crowd rather than be the star of attention. That however is another way an empath can be hurting themselves. They'll feel guilty to not be like everyone else or disagree with them, but they're not speaking their truth or being themselves in the process which is painful to an empaths soul. I like many empaths will go to an event or to a place with someone and their friends and you will think I'm having the best time in the world, its not that I'm not either, but the thought of letting someone down while doing something they want to be doing is like suicide. Do you really think my ideal situation is standing at a bar talking about politics and how much you dislike dudes that look like they are in a frat, nope. I certainly don't want to be here, or talking about any of this, but I adapt. We adapt, and when we adapt to these situations, we're messing ourselves up for our own resentment and lack there of balance, BECAUSE, we will do whatever a friend or our partner wants to do, but we will under no circumstance ask them to do what we want. We will KNOW AND FEEL, that someone may not be super into what we wanna do, so we will shut down at doing it and just not do it at all, if not just alone on a later date. We then become resentful of someone because we are doing everything they want to, and by not just choosing yourself and doing what YOU want to do and being ok with someone maybe not wanting to do something you're creating a divide of self inflicted resentment. So who are we really resenting here? They probably want to go to the spiritual store and hold rocks just as much as you want to listen about how much of a bitch Barbara is and how much she tottaaalllyyy sucks. It's balance. We as people in relationships or friendships need to create that balance of give and take, because I can promise you if someone cares about you they will be more than happy to sit through E! News because they know you like it. If someone makes you feel guilty about the things you like, and won't sacrifice for you, then you by no means need someone like that in your life, especially because you, the empath, would do anything to help a friend or partner and if some form of exchange or appreciation isn't returned, they are not your friend, or partner.
With an empath, they must learn to create healthy boundaries. Even if it's once a week, when you're everyone's go to friend who can't say no, say no. The empath will often find themselves in situations they truly don't want to be in, because their fear of letting someone down or being a cause to someone else's life not running well horrifies them. The empath can feel the shifts in energy of people, and the physical feeling of someone's energy shift being let down is the worst feeling possible. The empath was designed to bring love, compassion and true understanding to this earth in a time when it’s in a major need for a shift. What the empath needs to understand is our mission, but our own healthy boundaries. If we don't set these boundaries, we will completely deplete of energy and be far too drained to have our own lives, let alone be there for anyone. Empath depletion can spiral into a self depression, you lose all focus and want to do anything or take care of yourself. This is what I call the "spiritual flu". Pain is the empaths best friend.
spiritual flu symptoms
destructive behavior (drinking in excess)
not wanting to do anything you normally do
dreading doing normal work (spiritual work)
insomnia, then difficulty waking up and leaving bed
crying for no reason
feeling responsible for everything yet unmotivated
At least these are what happens to me when I run myself too dry, or have by not creating healthy boundaries. Empaths have a tendency to give themselves to far too many people and ask for nothing in return. There needs to be some sort of even exchange, or balance within helping others, even with simple advice. If someone texts you having a crisis with her boyfriend or calls you, you will feel a few things. You may get super drained feeling, anxious, short tempered or feel like you wanna scream. You're not only picking up on their energy but you're feeling the weight of other people's stuff on you and you're becoming frustrated and fighting your boundaries. You're going to sit and listen and give advice anyway, and when you're done you're going to feel exhausted and frustrated. You need to let people in your life know, you want to help them but it has to be when you are able. You can't jump at peoples every call just because you feel so responsible for them. You must learn when to say NO, and when to gently let someone know, not tonight I need to do this for myself, without feeling guilty. The empath literally FEELS GUILTY doing things for themselves. -AME
6 SYMPTOMS OF THE EMPATH:
Knowing: Empaths just know stuff, without being told. It’s a knowing that goes way beyond intuition or gut feelings, even though that is how many would describe the knowing. The more attuned they are the stronger this gift becomes.
Being in public places can be overwhelming: Places like shopping malls, supermarkets or stadiums where there are lots of people around can fill the empath with turbulently vexed emotions that are coming from others.
Feeling others emotions and taking them on as your own: This is a huge one for empaths. To some they will feel emotions off those near by and with others they will feel emotions from those a vast distance away, or both. The more adept empath will know if someone is having bad thoughts about them, even from great distance.
Watching violence, cruelty or tragedy on the TV is unbearable: The more attuned an empath becomes the worse it is and may make it so they eventually have to stop watching TV and reading newspapers altogether.
Picking up physical symptoms off another: An empath will almost always develop the ailments off another (colds, eye infections, body aches and pains) especially those they’re closest to, somewhat like sympathy pains.
Digestive disorders and lower back problems: The solar plexus chakra is based in the centre of the abdomen and it’s known as the seat of emotions. This is where empaths feel the incoming emotion of another, which can weaken the area and eventually lead to anything from stomach ulcers to IBS (too many other conditions to list here). Lower back problems can develop from being ungrounded (amongst other things) and one, who has no knowledge of them being an empath, will almost always be ungrounded.
Here are 29 of the most common traits:
1. Knowing: Empaths just know stuff, without being told. It’s a knowing that goes way beyond intuition or gut feelings, even though that is how many would describe the knowing. The more attuned they are the stronger this gift becomes.
2. Being in public places can be overwhelming: Places like shopping malls, supermarkets or stadiums where there are lots of people around can fill the empath with turbulently vexed emotions that are coming from others. You will feel extremely fatigued and even dizzy. This feeling often occurs with energy vampires as well.
3. Feeling others emotions and taking them on as your own: This is a huge one for empaths. To some they will feel emotions off those near by and with others they will feel emotions from those a vast distance away, or both. The more adept empath will know if someone is having bad thoughts about them, even from great distance.
4. Watching violence, cruelty or tragedy on the TV is unbearable: The more attuned an empath becomes the worse it is and may make it so they eventually have to stop watching TV and reading newspapers altogether.
5. You know when someone is not being honest: If a friend or a loved one is telling you lies you know it (although many empaths try not to focus on this because knowing a loved one is lying can be painful). Or if someone is saying one thing but feeling/thinking another, you know.
6. Picking up physical symptoms off another: An empath will almost always develop the ailments off another (colds, eye infections, body aches and pains) especially those they’re closest to, somewhat like sympathy pains. Your body in an energetic sponge, even someones negative thoughts can force your body to get sick.
7. Digestive disorders and lower back problems: The solar plexus chakra is based in the centre of the abdomen and it’s known as the seat of emotions. This is where empaths feel the incoming emotion of another, which can weaken the area and eventually lead to anything from stomach ulcers to IBS (too many other conditions to list here). Lower back problems can develop from being ungrounded (amongst other things) and one, who has no knowledge of them being an empath, will almost always be ungrounded.
8. Always looking out for the underdog: Anyone whose suffering, in emotional pain or being bullied draws an empath’s attention and compassion.
9. Others will want to offload their problems on you, even strangers: An empath can become a dumping ground for everyone else’s issues and problems, which, if they’re not careful can end up as their own.
10. Constant fatigue: Empaths often get drained of energy, either from energy vampires or just taking on too much from others, which even sleep will not cure. Many get diagnosed with ME.
11. Addictive personality: Alcohol, drugs, sex, are to name but a few addictions that empaths turn to, to block out the emotions of others. It is a form of self protection in order to hide from someone or something.
12. Drawn to healing, holistic therapies and all things metaphysical: Although many empaths would love to heal others they can end up turning away from being healers (even though they have a natural ability for it), after they’ve studied and qualified, because they take on too much from the one they are trying to heal. Especially if they are unaware of their empathy. Anything of a supernatural nature is of interest to empaths and they don’t surprise or get shocked easily. Even at the revelation of what many others would consider unthinkable, for example, empaths would have known the world was round when others believed it was flat.
13. Creative: From singing, dancing, acting, drawing or writing an empath will have a strong creative streak and a vivid imagination.
14. Love of nature and animals: Being outdoors in nature is a must for empaths and pets are an essential part of their life.
15. Need for solitude: An empath will go stir-crazy if they don’t get quiet time. This is even obvious in empathic children.
16. Gets bored or distracted easily if not stimulated: Work, school and home life has to be kept interesting for an empath or they switch off from it and end up daydreaming or doodling.
17. Finds it impossible to do things they don’t enjoy: As above. Feels like they are living a lie by doing so. To force an empath to do something they dislike through guilt or labelling them as idle will only serve in making them unhappy. It’s for this reason many empaths get labelled as being lazy.
18. Strives for the truth: This becomes more prevalent when an empath discovers his/her gifts and birthright. Anything untruthful feels plain wrong.
19. Always looking for the answers and knowledge: To have unanswered questions can be frustrating for an empath and they will endeavour to find an explanation. If they have a knowing about something they will look for confirmation. The downside to this is an information overload.
20. Likes adventure, freedom and travel: Empaths are free spirits.
21. Abhors clutter: It makes an empath feel weighed down and blocks the flow of energy.
22. Loves to daydream: An empath can stare into space for hours, in a world of their own and blissfully happy.
23. Finds routine, rules or control, imprisoning: Anything that takes away their freedom is debilitating to an empath even poisoning.
24. Prone to carry weight without necessarily overeating: The excess weight is a form of protection to stop the negative incoming energies having as much impact.
25. Excellent listener: An empath won’t talk about themselves much unless it’s to someone they really trust. They love to learn and know about others and genuinely care.
26. Intolerance to narcissism: Although kind and often very tolerant of others, empaths do not like to be around overly egotistical people, who put themselves first and refuse to consider another’s feelings or points of view other than their own.
27. The ability to feel the days of the week: An empath will get the ‘Friday Feeling’ if they work Fridays or not. They pick up on how the collective are feeling. The first couple of days of a long, bank holiday weekend (Easter for example) can feel, to them, like the world is smiling, calm and relaxed. Sunday evenings, Mondays and Tuesdays, of a working week, have a very heavy feeling.
28. Will not choose to buy antiques, vintage or second-hand: Anything that’s been pre-owned carries the energy of the previous owner. An empath will even prefer to have a brand new car or house (if they are in the financial situation to do so) with no residual energy.
29. Sense the energy of food: Many empaths don’t like to eat meat or poultry because they can feel the vibrations of the animal (especially if the animal suffered), even if they like the taste.